From:
Sandy Weaver - Deem <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2006 10:06:50 -0400
Could any one of the Bridge Greeters watch out for this shy little
fellow.  Norman came to my home in 2000.  He was a rescue from a wildlife
center here in Georgia and he needed a home.  I tried to see if he could
fit in with my group, but they were too wild for this mellow fellow.  So
he went to go and live with my first husband and found a very good and
loving home there, along with Momo the Beast and Spike the Spaz.

Momo and Spike have long since passed and finally, yesterday, after many
years of being loved and cared for, he went to sleep and woke up at the
Bridge.

He leaves behind a father who loved him dearly, and is now ferretless.
Two puppies who thought Norman was the "Bee's Knees" and me, who always
knew he would be a good boy no matter where he moved to.

His favorite toy?  The pet dog :) and of course, stealing all of the dog
toys so that Nanuck would go nuts wondering where all of his things went.

So look out for this wonderful fur child of ours.  He will be dearly
missed and fondly remembered for being such a vibrant soul and a calming
force in our lives ( well as clam as any ferret can be that!)

Goodnight sweet, wonderful Norman,

Love Mom in Georgia and Dad in Indiana

I know that there will be those who will send warmth and comfort my way,
and for that I am ALWAYS deeply touched and extremely grateful, but can
I ask that they also send some comfort to my first husband?  Norman
lived with him for 6 years and with me for only a month ( how quickly
our hearts can be stolen huh?) and it his loss I would really like to
help comfort right now.

His addy is ... [log in to unmask]

Thank you kindly,

Sandy and her Fuzzy Party Pack + 1