From:
"sue L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2006 02:20:40 -0400
Dave and i have a gorgeous cinnamon roan male named--ummm, marcel --
affectionately called Moose because he is rather large.  but he does like
to give kisses.  we got him from shelter mom Barb Carlson.  I realized
yesterday as i was trying to sleep because i had worked the night before,
that he has given the term "homewrecker" a whole new meaning.  He was
happily tossing everything off of Dave's computer desk and shelves.  now
Dave has clean shelves.  Thank you Moose.

Also, i can see why men do not sit down on the commode while going to the
bathroom most of the time.  I seem to spend most of my time there wiping
up poops from visitors who come in to see what i am doing.  I guess i am
their captive audience.

And then we have ms.Shadow, who came from Lori Sie's Ferret Dream House.
She is a gorgeous black sable and very petite.  But, she has saved us
lots of money.  While we try to sleep, she comes in and licks us from
head to toe!!  See--no need for baths, or washing towels, or wasting
soap!!

We also save money with our ferrets by not having to go to the gym.  We
get lots of exercise by bending down and picking up poops.

The moral of these musings is to see if you can find ways your ferrets
save you money and show you how to redecorate your home.

My heartfelt sorrow to all who have lost fuzzies.  Go and give yours a
hugg now.

SUE AND DAVE AND THE WINCHESTER WEEZILS