Date:
Tue, 14 May 1996 11:36:19 -0700
If you are looking for a good ferret vet in Los Angeles.  I can strongly
recommend the people at Petville Clinic 12108 Venice Blvd (310)313-9118.

Back in janurary our ferret Pixel (aka Weasel Women) decided that beach
sandels were a food group and ate two chunks out of one.  She vomited up
one, but the other stuck in her intestine forming a complete blockage.

The staff at Petville did an excellant job saving the life of Pixel, showing
great concern for both the well being of our ferret and for the her very
stressed out and worried humans.

They know their way around (and inside ferrets) and have provided support
for local ferrets by offering a lecture on ferret health problems and a
meeting place for a local ferret club (the club has since folded, but they
are will to provide meeting space for another club if anyone wants to form
one.

They provide ferret vaccinations on saturdays.