From:
Laura Fernando <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 07:52:24 -0500
Hi there everyone out in cyber ferret land!  I have another question for
you... Marshmallow (1.5 years old MF Female)was originally named as such
just because she is albino.  Now she's really beginning to look like one
(nice and round).  She has completed her spring shedding but never lost the
weight, in fact she has gained a little bit.  Everything else - eating,
drinking, poop, energy level seems to be fine.  Should I be worried about
this?  I wanted to ask because they go in for their distemper shots 6/24
and I wanted to know if I should ask the vet...

Thanks again for all your help...

Laura
Marshmallow the Waddle Butt
Pico the Slim Jim