Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 20:41:46 EDT
Hello everyone,

The latest I hear from our author's office is that our bill AB 854 will be
heard in the Senate Natural Resources Committee on July 6th.  I don't have
a time or a room number but I will post that when it is available!

Thank you to the many volunteers that have come to help both with the
mailings and with the overwhelming amount of database work!  I've been
dreaming of something fun to do for once and hope to ask anyone, volunteers
or otherwise, interested in getting together for..... are you ready.......
FRISBEE GOLF!!!!!

I'd read about it in the SF Chron recently then played once with my brother
in LA.  It was an absolute hoot.  You can't possibly take this game
seriously and I have a real need to spend some time outdoors.  So.... if
anyone in the Bay Area knows where the, or a, Frisbee Golf course is,
please let me know so I can check it out and maybe schedule a little fun
time with my favorite envelop stuffers.

Jeanne