From:
Dorcus Pointer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 16:56:52 EST
Just a quick-up date, all the ferrets are doing good, Spawn is really being
missed, and at last no more hospital, I went and had the pins removed today
and am glad to say the Doctor said I would have better then 75 percent
recovery, they were thinking it was going to be less last time I was in.
My back will heal but never be strong and the fused vertebras are holding,
so I guess that is good news, as for the hospital bill we won't even go
there, with no insurance it has been a struggle but we are now paid in full
and can start catching up on the other bills and hopefully get them all
taken care of by the end of next month including the vet OUCH.

I also want to thank all the people who have sent cards and volunteers to
help with the ferts, without you I don't know what I would have done, this
has been a long hard injury and all I can say is Do Not Fight with a
tractor, YOU will lose.  I also noticed MS Mousie has been spending extra
time on the puter and is getting quite good with her typing, now if I could
just teach her to quite locking it up I think I might have a pretty good
fert secretary.