From:
Connie Yeager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2012 14:31:34 -0400
My Nephew lives in the St. Petersburg/Tampa Bay area and is a
cartoonist. He does a cartoon daily in the Times. He's trying something
new of cartooning pets. His is just starting this and his website is
www.cartoonyourpets.com. He is giving 20% of his sales to
rescues/shelters. His name is Nate Fakes.

He did one of my ferrets and it's on his blog. Please check it out. All
of us pet lovers love pictures of our pets and these cartoons are fun!
If he draws a ferret, he will donate 20% to whichever ferret or other
organization you want. If he draws dogs, cats, rabbits, or whatever
your pet of choice, you can choose who gets the donation.

Check out his website and his blog. He really is talented....and I'm
not prejudice. The ferret on his blog is one of my ferrets, Ivan, who
is featured in the 2012 SOS calendar.

I hope all of your fuzzies are doing good and I wish them only
happiness and good health.

Dook, Dook and Hugs and kisses,

Connie Yeager
Owned by 9 furrkids....Benjamin, Jake, Ivan, Olivia, Kirby, Dylan,
Mocha, Nikki, Charlie