From:
Tracy Kilmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 23:42:25 EDT
Hi everyone,
Well, Things are going here... We are not yet good and not yet worse.  We
still have 3 who are around the clock care, but I am now down to sub Q
fluids only every 4 hrs or so on the many other kids.  One of our girls
needs everyone's prayers her name is "Angelica" she has taken a turn for
the worse she was one who was doing OK for the most part she was on
antibiotics and pepto with everyone else and also on fluids, but tonight
we had a few bloody stools so she got a dose of Tylan and now we are
watching her VERY close (in my experience Tylan usually stops this very
fast).  I am still looking forward to a good nights sleep you know the
kind that you get to sleep all night..LOL instead of getting up every
couple hours and working for a couple and sleeping for a couple.  But the
kids are blooming so very well.  Tonight I found a new treat that they all
seem to really love..  Banana Yogies by 8-1 wow did they go crazy for them
guess I best get some stock in that product..LOL

I would also like to thank Ferrets Ultimate Rescue & Adoptions, Mike and
Deb for the wonderful herbs and antibiotics they sent.  We started
everyone on the herbs tonight and are in high hopes they will help.  With
as many kids as we have on the antibiotics what you sent sure will help
that is about 1 days worth... so thank you so very very much.  It is very
spendy to have to continue buying them for this many sickies!

So everything you send to a rescue who has some of these kids is worth
more than you can imagine.  It saves us time and energy that could be
spent on the kids!!!!!!!  So thank you everyone!  (PS we are still in need
of help to get all of our ADV tests)

Also for a $14 donation to ADV test for the Utah kids here at F.R.O.S.
you will get a 6# container of Mazuri ferret food... for more info see
our website.

Ferret Dooks and Tugs
www.geocities.com/therealkechara/rescue.html
Tracy Kilmer
Ferret Rescue Of Spokane & Spokane County
1 W. Montgomery Rd.
Deer Park WA. 99006