From:
Carol J Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jun 2013 02:38:47 -0700
Some donations have come in to help with Falcor's veterinary costs
after the dog bite. We thank you. Please check back on the link to
check on his progress. Danielle updates it frequently. I visited again
Saturday after my vet visit for shots for some of my kids; that's when
he was let out for a short time and was soooo happy to stretch his legs
and have contact with his friends again.

Here's the link again http://www.gofundme.com/2u5bvo

Carol J. Owens
Ferret Friends. Inc.
Tucson AZ