From:
Kelly Sherman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 16:59:46 -0800
We started with one ferret and once we added playmates they really got
entertaining.  I've gotten ferrets that were not use to human contact or
had no idea how to play with us hoomans.  Just keep trying.  Pick them
up, coo to them, pet and scratch them and even if they only stay in your
arms for a short time at first...don't worr.  The more contact you make
the better it gets and you'll find that there's alot more to your lttle
fuzzies than you ever imagined.  Just be patient and they will come
around, they're just not used to being handled so you'll have to teach
them.  Also some chicken treats will let them know you're a friend not
foe.

Good luck,
Kelly