From:
Bobby Petty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 May 1996 19:49:08 -0500
I find my ferret by ruffling a plastic grocery bag.  She loves crawling
around in bags when I bring them home from the store and that gets her
moving around in her hiding spot.  By the way, I think standard issue for
ALL ferrets should be a collar with a bell.  Both our last ferret and our
current ferret wear collars -- it's the only way we knew where they.
They're too slinky and can be anywhere if you can't hear them.  Considering
the numerous hazards which are in the average home (feet, reclining chairs,
couches, etc), you must know where you ferret is when she's out of her cage.
It's tough to find a collar and a bell small enough for most ferrets, but
it's worth the search.

Bobby, Tally (the ferrethead) and Jane (in Italy)