From:
Jean McKim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 10:26:02 EDT
Well, the last of the ferrets I adopted from Amy Fleming in MI has
crossed over.  Mister was a beautiful huge blaze boy who was a member of
a breeder rescue some years back now.  I don't know all the details, but
I know he was whole until the rescue and we estimated his age at about
2-3 years at the time.  His two "sisters" and he came to live in my
nuthouse 5 or 6 years ago.  He died of natural causes (we decided to
forgo the necropsy) at age 8 (approximately).  He was a sweetheart, a big
teddy bear of a ferret who never bit in his life.  The others would pile
onto him and he would just lie there under the pile.  More recently his
companion has been Cinnamon, a one year old who had been relinquished to
my vet.

He will be greeted by his "sisters" Misty and Kari, his companions,
Zorro, Duncan and Sugar, and aquaintance, Curly (she was only with us
a few months before a tumor took her).  He never knew Bojangles and
Gwennie, but they are part of his family up there too.

He is sorely missed by Cinnamon; Ian (human, 3, who keeps asking where he
is), Christina, Aimee, Allan, and Chris (all human); by Ruby, Bonnie and
Dudley (canine); Missy, Tommy and especially B.H.  (feline).  Also many
school children who really loved the "big fat one".  And of course, my
husband and me.

In loving memory of a lovable lug of a ferret: Mister (?- 2003)