From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Mar 2003 08:44:27 -0800
Trish...of Ferret City ADV (name of her shelter) in Washington state [She
is listed as her own seperate ADV shelter with SOS, and it is listed as a
partnership with Ferret City], has some items up on ebay to raise funds
for her ADV+ shelter.

there is only a few hours left and so far...there are hardly any bids...i
wish i had thought to put this on the FML for he 2 days ago...i am sorry
i did not...

this is a long URL..you may have to copy it and paste it in its entirety
to get to the page...

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&include=0
&userid=Caride&sort=3&rows=25&since=-1&rd=1

or go here...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2311755034

and click "View Sellers other items" to see what else is available...

Trish makes and sells ferret bedding to help fund her shelter...last i
heard...she had close to 20 adv+ babies there...and we all know how that
can run into big bucks really fast...

some of you may be concerned about purchasing bedding from her because
she is a "+" shelter...we have addressed this before on the fml...and i
specifically asked her so i would be able to tell you for sure...none of
her items ever get near the ADV's in her care...and she takes the proper
precautions before going from her ferrets to working on any of her
wonderful items...

if you are still concerned...you are more than welcome to buy from her
and have the items shipped directly to another ADV+ shelter or personal
ADV home...i am sure there are several that would love the bedding...

i...myself...am secure in her precautions...she is open about having ADV+
kids...which means that she will take extra precautions so no other
ferret is exposed because of her...

please...go...see what is available...help her raise funds for her
kids... several of these items go off this evening, March 10th...
another goes off the 11th...and yet another on the 16th...

i will be making a page on my Help4ADV
http://www.geocities.com/Help4ADV
page with the link on it to her ebay pages...however it is not quite
done...

please...go make a bid...:)

to contact Trish directly... "Trish" <[log in to unmask]>

thank you!
love,
kat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive [17]
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97

In Memory of...White Russian...who lost his fight with ADV on May 8, 2002
and Bo on 12- 25-02...and Hershey on 1-13-03..and so many more!

Missing my own...Rascal, LWG, Narmy, OldGuy, Pye, Sandi, Jack...and the
bigiest pieces of my heart...Sonny & Charlie... And a special, special
baby...Geezer...and so many more kept safe in my heart...

My Afghan Page...  http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret/index.html
Help4ADV....  http://www.geocities.com/help4adv