Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2007 01:39:33 -0800
I'll be offline for a few days to attend the AFA show in York PA. This
year I won't have a pregnant daughter about to pop a baby that will
force me to leave early and race through the snow and ice to be there
in time for her false labor. But Heather came soon after and changed
my life so much for the better.

The AFA show and my granddaughter's birthday is on the same day this
year, but I have special permission for a late birthday visit on my
way home. Heather is just starting to take her first steps. Things
change so fast. Pretty soon she will want her own ferret.

To update my DMK rescue friends about Sampson. He is such a different
ferret now. He plays, freely comes up to me, gives me gentle play
bites, and has actually started trying to climb my leg. Each day he
fills my heart. I am so grateful to have him. Thank you Lori.

Bob C  [log in to unmask]