Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 06:17:54 EST
The next Triangle Ferret Lovers (TriFL) Club Meeting/Social is Saturday,
Feb. 5th from 4:30-6:30pm.

The club will meet every other month (Feb, April, June, Aug, Oct, and Dec)
to discuss future plans, events to attend, and of course to talk about the
fuzzy ones.

Your ferrets are welcome if they have not contracted ECE and/or other
illness.  (ECE info is located at the club website (trifl.org or
ferretcentral.org).  You need not be a member or ferret owner to attend -
just come have fun!  If you need ear cleaning or nail clipping
help/instruction - we will show you how.  Bring cotton swabs, Hydrogen
Peroxide, Ferretone/Linatone, and nail clippers.

Location: Luther Green Center, Morrisville.  (Directions at website.)
Centrally located in the triangle - near RDU airport off I-40.

Our annual voting and elections of new Officers (President, VP, Sec.,
and Tres) will be held.  You need not be a triangle resident to hold a
position, just be a current member and a desire to assist NC ferrets and
owners.  Former Officers of our 4.5 year old club are available to give
advice.  Please come join us, and nominate/vote for yourself!  Help us
and the ferrets in our triangle area/state with your leadership and
volunteer-ism.  Looks good on your resume too.  Descriptions of
responsibilities are found at:
HREF="http://www.trifl.org/officers.html"
TriFL Officers and Chair Persons

If you have questions or an interest in adoption, Diane Campbell of the
Ferret Guardian Rescue Haven (ferretguardian.org) should be in attendance.
Please bring any old newspapers you may have for donation to the shelter.

Shari Gunter
Club Contact
Triangle Ferret Lovers club, NC
<A HREF="http://www.trifl.org/">TriFL - Triangle Ferret Lovers</A>