From:
Mark Zmyewski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 11:58:56 -0500
Hi, everyone.

Trying to keep this as short as possible since I'm sure I'd start babbling,
my two partners, Heath and Donna Niehaus, have left Cloud Nine Ferrets.
*I* and now "Cloud Nine Ferrets".

I have four ferrets.  They will be dropping off six tomorrow.  I think I
have found homes for them, luckily.

If any of you maintain shelter lists, please update your records to reflect
some new information:

Cloud Nine Ferrets
Point of contact:  Mark Zmyewski
Postal address: 1109 Bob Wallace Avenue S.E.
                Huntsville, Alabama 35801-2808
                (256) 536-6348
email:  [log in to unmask]

I am looking for new shelter members and/or foster families.  I will try
to hold on as long as I can without shutting down as a shelter.  I think
I have a pretty good network of folks and will be able to survive.

-Mark Zmyewski
 Cloud Nine Ferrets President, Vice-President, Treasurer,
 Secretary, Public  Relations, pooper scooper, etc.  :-)
 Huntsville, Alabama