From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 May 2002 08:36:16 -0400
Hello Readers!
I would like to take a minute form the hectic day- to send a warm Thank
you to the person(S) ferrets responsible for the wonderful Mothers Day
card which arrived at Ferret Wise.  This was an uplifting card and much
more appreciated than any sender will realize.  Also Thanks to Joanne
Ruffner for forwarding more tiny play toys for the shelter kids!  We have
hoarders here who fight for babies! :)

The great news is Charles has found a loving family and ALSO Midnight the
7 plus year old breeder gal who had a huge tumor removed form her ovary
during spay.  These two special kids now have loving families- what more
could a shelter Mom want?

Well there are still plenty of kids here looking for special homes-- so
anyone in the NH, MA, VT area who is seeking a loving companion with a
commitment to companionship & care for life-- feel free to email we will
be happy to start the application processes.  Starlight underwent her spay
surgery this week and she and Sinbad both will need loving homes as well
as Garnet, Diesel Summer & Salsa!

HUgs to all the other shelter Moms-- this work sure does keep one
hopping!!  We are packing up to put on en educational day up the road in
Charlestown, NH-- hoping to get good information to those wishing to add
ferrets to their lives!

For all the volunteers & Ferrets..
Happy Moms Day

Aliciai at Ferret Wise