From:
Jessica Cropper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 18:52:35 EDT
Does anyone know where I can find a website that covers ferret anatomy
(skeletal, muscle?) I like to draw and paint, and I would like to do
studies of the beasties.  They will not stay still for me to do so!  :) I
would really love to do some work with the skeletal and muscle structures.
If anyone has any resources, please lemme know!

tank oo!

~Jessica

"Lemme just take this eraser. You don't need it." ~Bijoux