From:
Ilena Ayala <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 07:22:25 -0500
>If ferrets are so smart, then why does...

>1) Sandy drink from her water bottle THROUGH A SWEATSHIRT?!...

She's been listening to the water filter commercials on TV and is
improvising.

>2) the whole group insist on sitting right next to a closed door the whole
>time they have "ferret freedom" instead of running around ...

They are listening at the door for further instructions.  (It's an FLO
thing.)

>3) Slinky constantly climb up the kitchen shelves and fall into the kitchen
>trashcan (which is so tall he can't climb out)?

His goal was to get into the trashcan all along-why would he *want* to
leave??

>4) Kyle eat GRAPEFRUIT, parmesan-peppercorn salad dressing, and jalapeno
>cheese dip?!

Because it's YOURS, so he wants it.

>5) Gizmo constantly stand right under my feet, no matter how many times
>I've stepped on him or kicked him (accidentally, of course)?

So he can use the guilt against you.  He wanted attention in the first
place, this way he gets extra!

>6) Noel climb to the top of the kitchen shelves, where she can't get down
>and I have to rescue her?

It's not a problem-after all, you always *do* rescue her, right?

Don't think for a second they don't know what they are doing, they kinow...
oh yes, they know!!

-Ilena Ayala