Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 2010 11:37:25 -0700
I just want to give you all an update on my two new boys, Chewy and
Kuma (which means bear in Japanese). Chewy is a sleek, slender silver
mitt, who is a total momma's boy (so hard to take, right?). He follows
me around and lays on or by my foot if I am not moving around. He also
likes to snuggle in my arms for a nap. Chewy also has a very cute habit
of washing his face with his big paws. Kuma is a rather plump champagne
with a most gorgeous fluffy coat. He is not quite a snuggly as Chewy,
but he has his moments. He does like to stand up on his hind feet, at
which time he really does remind me of a bear. I dearly love both
these boys along with my Max, Cranberry and Miss Hissy Fit.

Okay, now to the TPO story. This morning everybody was out and about
having a grand old time when Chewy felt the call of nature. One of the
places they like to "go" is by the shower stall, so I put potty pads
plus a potty box to aid in the clean up (which they leave to me.
Imagine that?). Not always using the box (which I keep scooped out),
Chewy chose to back into the corner to relieve himself. Kuma shoved
himself under Chewy (length-wise) to inspect the process (not the
brightest thing he has ever done). So, Kuma, the ding-a-ling, was right
under Chewy's "ding-a-ling" and got himself all wet! Hence the new tag
on Kuma: THE PEED ON, (otherwise known as Kuma TPO). Do I sense another
club chapter starting???...