From:
Benny Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 01:23:41 -0500
Hey to fellow ferret freaks!!

I have a question in regard to my 1 1/2 year old little girl.  I can't
quite tell you what color she is.  She not sable.  She's mostly cream
color with a grayish tail and grey hairs scattered through out her coat.
That's not really my point but maybe it will give a clue.

Nikki had a normal baby coat, fluffy and soft.  When her first adult coat
grew in, it grew in thin along her spine and flanks.  She's not LOSING
fur, it just never really grew in very thick.(I can see the pink of her
skin through the fur) I've had 3 adrenal ferrets and nothing looked like
this.  The fur is also coarse.  She has no swelling in critical areas and
is just as happy, playful, and sweet as she was when she was a kit.  In
fact I call her my ADHD girl because she's so bouncy.  She can be counted
on for the longest weasel war dance of any of my 4 other ferrets.  She's
eating well.  pooping and pee-ing well.  Should I have her checked for
Adrenal?  I realize she's young for the normal onset, and it doesn't seem
to be following the usual Adrenal pattern.  I'd like to see if maybe
someone can help me here before I rack up another vet bill.  My vet is
fantastic and helps me every way and time that he can, but I just had a
450.00+ bill for my precious Princess's Adrenal surgery.(Worth EVERY
penny!!, She's six and came through like a champ!!(except with all the
extra tlc, she's even more spoiled.  But hey, a ferrets by-law states,
you can't steal too many socks and ya can't be too spoiled!)

Okay everybody, I'm depending on you.  After all, isn't that what friends
are for?????

Thanks!!
Sue & Crew --Princess, Tori, Oscar, Sammy and Nikki

Watching from the bridge, Smokey, Bandit, Boots,Samantha and Lucky, who
was taken much too soon.

HEY!!, Mind yer own business!!!!!!!!!!!

--- Sue Pyron
--- Benny Pyron