From:
SIMONETTI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 1995 18:34:28 -0600
This Christmas I have seen every kind of calendar you can imagine.:) I
noticed everything from the Chippendales Men to outhouses for God's Sake:)
Now something occured to me as I scanned over the racks of calendars, with
dogs in costumes and horses galloping across beaches.  Why isn't there a
ferret calendar?  Perhaps people on the list could submit favorite photos of
their fuzzies (those who won't be in danger of loosing said fuzzies if they
do) and a calendar could be created.  A price agreed upon by the list (and
enough to cover the $'s of making the callendar) could be set and the
proceeds could go to a ferret foundation or Humane Society or whatever
animal group is aggreed upon.  Lord, if they can make a calendar of
abandoned outhouses and *lizards* maybe we can find someone on the list who
can help and create one with ferrets.

I'd help in someway too, but since I don't know how to go about making a
calendar, I am out of the picture for organizing it.

Selena Simonetti and "?"
"HORSE, THOU ART TRULY A CREATURE WITHOUT EQUAL,
FOR THOU FLIEST WITHOUT WINGS AND CONQUEREST WITHOUT SWORD"
----THE KORAN

[Moderator's note: I fully expect that you will be bombarded with notes
from readers telling you about the ferret calendar.  Yes, there is one.
Last year there were two.  BIG]