From:
Ronald Sims <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 19:08:26 -0400
On Thursday 06/19/2003, ROCKY came home to live with us in a forever
home.  Received a call from Animal Shelter of Iosco County (the Animal
Control Officer called) and said that they had a ferret and would we like
to see and/or have him.  We went right over (about 40 miles, one way) and
saw this loveable panda fuzzy.  He just loves to give kisses.  So,
everyone, say hello to ROCKY, the lover-boy of the Sims Clan Fuzzies.

By the way, I am heading back to Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, Florida,
they need to make a few more investigations and tune-ups on this old man.
Hopefully, I will have good news about my health sometime in July.

God's Blessings to one and all, and Peace from the King of Kings.

In His Service,
Rev. Ronald L. Sims, D.D. & Family: 3 hooman-beans owned by 6 fuzzies,
5 canines, 3 felines and 6 fish.