From:
petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 13:25:28 -0500
Anastasia posted about exercising her ferrets.  With luck, you won't need
a ferret treadmill - just a human one!  One of our club members (Hi, Tom &
Connie!) with 11 ferrets, has a treadmill, and all of the ferrets, even
the little girl with a gimpy hip, love to get up on there and run.  It is
hysterical to watch!  We took our ferrets over to visit when we watched the
Super Bowl (YAY RAMS!) and some of them discovered that treadmills were fun
too!

Kurt & Sara Petersen
FURRY (Ferrets Underfoot RUnning Round You)
http://www.furryferrets.org

Help raise money for the shelter!  Click on
http://www.iGive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=5129