Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 19:31:18 -0500
After receiving the FML Shelter List, I went through it and noticed that
a mistake was made on our shelter.  Under Michigan--MKARESQ is located in
Warren and our vet is in Commerce Twp.  If you would be so kind as to
change your copies I would appreciate it.

This was not Judith's fault.  The first time that I filled out the form, I
did not know how to cut and paste, so I freehanded the information to her.
It got messed up.  I know how to cut and paste now!!

Mary
http://www.iGive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=3D6431&mid=3D87568