From:
Susan Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 02:11:29 EDT
Hi, I just would like to thank the few people that contacted me personally
and decided to adopt 3 out of the 5 ferrets I have available.  It has meant
so much to me to see that my little girls and guys will be taken care of as
well and EVEN BETTER than I did.  Thank you =)

I only have 2 ferrets left to find homes for.  I prefer to have them go
together as they have been together for a while now.

one is Adam a dark chocholate sable.  Very friendly, laid back and playful.
Has A GREAT disposition and NEVER BITES or is mean.  Beautiful coat of fur
and in GREAT HEATH.

second is Crystal a tiny white albino.  She is so very active and LOVES TO
PLAY.  Was a rescue and came in to us anorexic.  To look at her now you'd
never know.

If anyone is interested in them pleas email me.  I am in Mass. and would
be willing to meet.  Have a few toys and etc. to go with them if you'd
like.  Please feel free to email me privately for questions.  Thanks =)

Suzeq