Date:
Mon, 6 Apr 2009 19:32:48 -0400
I am a AAA car member and just found out that there is a savings for
members on some medications (pet and human) not covered by insurance.
If you're a member go to www.aaa.com/prescriptions to get a list of
pharmacies and print out the prescription savings card.

I just looked and even my local compounding pharmacy (not a chain,
just one store) is on there!!

I spent so much on my last visit with carafate alone - don't know what
the savings will be, but anything is a help! I'll find out tomorrow
when I pick up their prednisolone.

Risa

PS I'm there so often the owner/pharmacist recognizes me as the "lady
with ferrets". It's a helpful place, but no malt flavoring - yet!