From:
Susan Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 11:37:53 EST
Hello, I just wanted to send out a "SPECIAL THANK-YOU" for the people that
were kind enough to answer our ads for our fuzzies.  They ARE wonderful
people to take in our little ones with very BIG OPEN HEARTS.  They knew
how hard it was for us to part and were very kind and understanding.  I
personally (Suzeq) cannot thank you enough for ALL that you have done by
making me feel "very comfortable" with handing over my precious fuzzies.
It has made a world of difference in my life that I have no worries that
they are getting ALL THE LOVE AND ATTENTION that they ALL deserve.  I hope
that the people that I am going to name will not be offended that I am
putting their names on here.  It comes from the heart a very great and
HEARTFELT THANKS.....

BG3125 they were so kind in taking Buddy.  He now has a "new sister" to
play with.  Hopefully, they will become GREAT friends.

Wild_Sunflower they took "my baby" Mikko and Cynder one of our little
girls.  They were going to a home with 2 others.  I KNOW they would get
along because they are very playful and carefree fuzzies.

logic they took our last 2 remaining ferrets Adam & Crystal.  I know that
Crystal will fit in cause ALL she likes to do is play and they were going
to a home with 5 other ferrets.  And Adam...well, he just does "his own
thing".  He'd fit in ANYWHERE!!!!

I also would like to thank the list for letting me place my babies on here.
It made a difference in finding the "correct home" and another stay there
for a year and "move on home".  Thank you for being here.

Suzeq    =)