From:
"Ed Crist Sr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 10:22:00 -0400
Hi to all
Yes it's me again ... I just wanted to let you all know that we appreciate
all of you who made our June show possible.  I enjoyed myself whole
heartedly and was happy to see all of you there.  As you know we have
two shows a year and would like to make them special for you.  We have
a large amount of walkins with people coming from all over the US and
Canada.  If any of you have suggestions or would like to join our little
group please email me at [log in to unmask]  Don't forget our shows are
not point shows but we have them as an informational, fun & games, health
and enjoyment experiance.  Our shows are especialy good for the beginners
to the ferret community.

All entrys recieve a placement ribbon ( nice one too ) and a trophy for
first place in each ring ( male and female in some cases).  We have other
trophys and prizes for our games and best dressed.  We also have things
for the kids to occupy there time.  If you are naughty our Sherrif will
put you in the slammer and take your picture or have it done professionaly
of you or the kids.

If any of you are interested in having your ferret woodburned my son and I
will be glad to attemt to do it, all we need is a good clear pic of your
little one and the size you want up to 12 in..  The price depends on the
size of the pic, any enlagement, price of the wood, postage and our time.
( ballpark figure $12 -24+ postage ) ( part of the money goes to the
rescue ) ( pics will be returned with burnnings )

Thank you again
Ed Sr., Potto, Snickers, Snoops and Ed Jr.  Crist

PS   Have a great day !!!!