From:
Lea Statler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 May 1996 03:02:24 -0400
While doing our normal ferret physicals we discovered something unusual
about Kiki's vulva(sp?).  In terms easy to explain, if it were a bellybutton
it would be an inee, not an outee.  Although it is recessed, it doesn't seen
to be a problem for her to urinate.  Has anyone else out there in ferret
land seen anything remotely like this before, and if you have did it cause
problems for your fuzzy??  We wold be greatful for your help.

Lea/AirSprite1 (This looks real funny)
Charlie (Boy, I hope they don't do that to me)
Kiki (C'mon this is embarrassing)
Riki ( Oh no, I'm next)
Hestia (Maybe if I hidde in my scarf, they'll forget to check)

P.S.  Up date on Hestia.  We don't know yet if she has cavities, but we are
brushing her teeth twice a day.  She also has acene on her tail.  Thanks to
all of you for your postings about this, we atleast were able to identify
it.  We wash her a tail with an antiseptic soap twice daily and she is also
on an antibiotic that she HATES twice a day.  We give her lots of love after
all the abuse.  :-)

Lea and the fab four