From:
Kris Kriskius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 18:02:35 EDT
Thank you to those that purchased tickets this last week.  As of today
our total is $562.00!!  Yea!  We would love to be able to raise as much
as we did last year, our goal is set at $767.50 or more, we are getting
close!  There are 67 days left to buy tickets.

Keep in mind that all proceeds from this raffle with the exception of
the cost to ship the baskets out to the winners, will be sent to the
University of Georgia in care of Kate Pennick, she will apply the
donation towards ADV research.  It is for a very good cause.

Tickets are $1.00 each, or 6 tickets for $5.00

The thank you page can be viewed at the CSI/raffle website, (thank you),
if you have sent me money and do not see your name on this page, or if
you haven't received your ticket numbers, please contact me.  Thank you
to these folks that have purchased tickets so far!

Jean Squires, Heather Felker, Danee Devore, Brenda Beyer, Beverly Jones,
Sandara Gammage, Anne Hellmich, Phyllis Smith, Carol Stenstrom, Melissa
Callahan, Lisa M Van Vossen, Lynn Toole, Lois Caselman, Melanie Clerkley,
Sandy Repper, Ada Gibbs, Millie Walls, Dawn (Luna) Brunke, Linda Hammell,
Beth Reburn, Lynn Smith, Jamie Bertram, Katrina Owens, Karen Douglas,
Harold Pike, Billy Jarvis, Michelle Schlake, Erin Bennett, Connie Martin,
Laura Baran, Robbie Pieretti, Gail Elsey, Kim Sikorski, Russ Prater, Bob
Adkins

Thank you page:
http://www.midnightbeaujolais.com/csiraffle/thankyou.htm

If you have any questions please contact:

If you haven't purchased tickets yet, please take a look, there are 3
baskets to choose from, with many, many wonderful prizes.  I guarantee
the winners will be happy with their prize.

CSI/Raffle website:
http://www.midnightbeaujolais.com/csiraffle/raffle.htm

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Kris and the Fur Kids >^..^<