From:
Jean Lehman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 1995 15:05:33 -0400
Hi to all,

Daughter Barb and Cashew moved successfully to California this week. Thanks
to all who posted anon suggestions and all others who I have been in touch
with. We are glad it is over. We got wonderful advice from so many of you
on the border crossing, traveling in the heat, etc.

We only need one more bit of help at this point. I checked the FAQ listing
of vets by state and only saw one in California. There must be more... Does
anyone know of a veterinarian in the Upland-Pomona- Claremont area that is
ferret friendly and knowledgable???

Cashew is one of the ones many of you helped with suggestions on biting. It
took a while, but we are also happy to report that she now nibbles instead
of bites. A big improvement.

You all are such a friendly and helpful group of people. It is refreshing
and fun to read this list.

Thanks.

Jean