From:
Jen Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 19:42:20 -0400
I've been trying to get in touch with you Marla, but the emails are
getting returned.  Is there another email address that I can contact you
at to discuss Mr. Wigglesworth?  I'm receiving your emails, but my
replies to you aren't getting through.  You could always send me an email
with your phone number so I could call you, if you don't have another
email address.

 Happy Dookin',
 The Hidey Hole Gang - http://www.hideyhole.org/
 Jen, Mike & The Critters
 The Ferrets - Loki, Fria, Jamocha, Duke & Vivi
 The Hedgehog - Punk