From:
"Cheryl M. Nordgulen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 May 1999 10:54:05 -0700
Respale and ye my Mac is fixed and I am back online.

In 1992 I lost two of my own ferrets to adrenal tumors and they had both
been spayed at 7 months by my own vet, who is very ferretwise.  So adrenal
tumors do happen in late spays as well as early ones.

It is so good to be able to read the diges again.  The 6 ferrets who live
with me, of which, 4 are shelter ferrets are all over 6 now.  I have to
hand feed 5 of them, so I m busy a good part of each day.  Kayli, with the
h. ulcers has now lived on my formula for 2.5 years and is still doing
quite well at 6.5 years of age.  Sleeps more and plays less, but that is to
be expected.  I have no adoptable ferrets at this time, but reading about
other folks' younger ones brings back memories of when mine were young.