Date:
Sun, 2 May 1999 15:14:26 -0800
Karri writes about her upcoming move to Portland OR..hi Karri..Oregon is a
great place for ferrets and PDX has a couple of great ferret Vets as well
as at least 2 (that I know of) Ferret Shelters.
http://www.oregon-ferret.org/

Oregon Ferret Assn will give you lots of info at the website about local
vets and other ferret related things

I think a large ferret get together is planned for the summer.

http://www.cascade-ferret.org/
Cascade Ferret Network..they are a shelter that chooses fostering as a way
to care for ferts...check out their website for kids that need homes There
are several Oregonians on the list who will I'm sure, reply to your
message..so save out email addresses for when you get moved..you'll have
friends right away

elle in oregon
Angel Baby.(dark sable).I'm the dignified old woman and I want..no I
demand..cuddles.And raisins..
Bismarck and Wilhelm.(cinnamon & light sable) ..We're the big ole' boys
and all those girls pick on us.
Daphne, Daisy & Shy Violet (DEW, Cinnamon & light sable)..we're mama's
pretty flower children ..we like live mice and slugs..chololate covered
slugs would be nice.