From:
Sinister Spackle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2006 07:15:55 -0600
RE: found not so fuzzy

How I got my first fuzzy is a similar story.

He was crawling into our dryer vent!  My husband had no idea what he was
but I regonized him as a ferret.  I picked him up and he was very loving.
I put him in a cat carrier with some cat food and started the look for
his mom and dad the next day.

It took a couple of days, but we found his home.  A good thing too,
because he had a brother who was quite depressed without him.  We stayed
and talked to the owners and thought that was that.

Six months later I decided that I wanted a fuzzbutt of my own and after
doing some research I decided to go to the same neighbor to ask some
questions.  It turned out that they were going to me moving soon as well
as having a baby and would I like to have their ferrets?

Well heck yeah!  My dryer vent buddy passed in Otober, but he'll always
be remembered as the reason I have these wonderful little guys in my
life :)