From:
Maria DeCicco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 1997 15:12:05 -0500
Hi,

Sorry I haven't gotten a chance to write sooner.  Ginger had her left
adrenal gland removed on December 26th and her stitches were removed on
January 7th.  She is doing fine, eating well, takes all of her toys to her
hidey hole and is always in the middle of something.  The results from her
biopsy came back negative - YEH:-).

I was a little bit upset after the surgery, I didn't realize how longgggg
the cut was going to be.  I think I was a bit overwhelmed.

Anyway, thanks to the FAQ, I was able to see her symptoms and bring Ginger
in for surgery.  I also want to think BIG and those FML readers who e-mailed
me directly.  Your support was very much appreciated.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday and for all of your fuzzies who are
sick, give them an extra kiss today.

     Maria & Michael
     Cinnamon (Mom, is Ginger better know?)
     Ginger (My stitches are out, can I go play with the others?)
     Randi (I'm still hungry, I think I'll go still some of Scooby's food)
     Scooby (It's all mine, mine, mine!!!)