Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 18:25:32 -0800
Hi all
I will get this one right as I got a major butt chewing from da boss da
last time.  The ones invovled know what I mean.

A little girl came in today.  She said her name waz Queenie.  She was
greeted by Podo.  He wanted to know about home and all da news.  They went
off chatting in da direction of da Tube Races and soon were raceing through
da tubes.  Queenie said dat she hadn't felt this good in a few years.  Dat
old age thing is not all it is cracked up to be.  She said to tell her
mommy dat she luved her and to send lots of kisses.

A little guy came in later.  He said hiz name waz Elie Wiesel.  He got da
usual tour of da place.  He waz interested in a Fruit Bar.  He said he
hadn't had any for a while.  He said his mommy said it wasn't good for him.
He went over to da Otter Slide and was going down over and over again.  He
didn't seem to mind getting wet at all.  He said to send luv to hiz mommy
and also to send lots of cuddles and hugs.

I think I am going for a nap I think.  It has been a long day for such a
little sprite.  Gotto go.

By BYe
Sandee