Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 1996 16:53:26 -0400
I just switched skippy's food from Iams regular cat food mixed with Purina
Kitten chow to Iams Kitten food mixed with Eukanaba.  Of course she doesn't
want it.. So I mixed some Purina Kitten chow in with it.  and of course she
doesn't want it.. It's only been a day should I wait and see if she'll eat
it or should I just junk the whole thing and get her the regular Iams cat
food and mix it with Purina??  Do you think she'll eat it down the line??  I
changed becuase she is still just a baby and I wanted her to get the most
out of her food..  I didn't think that there would be that much difference
between the kitten Iams and the regular Iams but she definately seems to
think so.

Email me at [log in to unmask]
Thanks,
Cherrisa