From:
Alicia K Drakiotes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 1997 09:23:51 -0500
Greetings!

We are sending wishes of cheer and merriment to the fur kids and their
families from Ferret Wise Shelter.  Hope everyine has a wonderful holiday
season.  Webmeister Karen has recently updated the shelter page abd amonng
the updates are:

Gabriel's Christmas Story-- his views on ferret magic--

The 1998 Compendium-- for any animal / shelter visitors who are not
acquainted with recent changes

Totally Ferret food is now available at Ferret Wise Shelter!
And now abideth faith, hope, love,
these three;
but the greatest of these is love.
                          -- I Corinthians 13:13
If you love ferrets, check out:
http://www.dartmouth.edu/~crassi/index.html

PLease stop by and visit... the shelter has five new kids that will be
looking for homes after the holiday-- we ( the ferrets that is) just need
vaccinations now!  Thanks to all our friends who have sent our holiday
cards-- they are up in the shelter making the rooms look more festive!!

We look forward to working with and for our firends the ferrets in 1998.