From:
"Shortley, Lisa" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 08:51:40 -0500
Hi everyone!

I just began using those Lixit quick-lock crocks and I LOVE THEM!

They are available at www.theferretstore.com and are pretty cheap - under
$6.00 each.  They attach to the side of the cage and you just turn the
bowl to unlock and remove to clean.  The base stays attached to the cage.

I use the 20 oz ones.  One I use for food because I would come home and
find my guys' food dish knocked over, and food all over the outside of the
cage, meaning that they didn't have food available to them while I was at
work all day.

I also use one right underneath their water bottle and I fill it with
water.  They love gulping from a water dish and then when it is gone, they
still have their water bottle.  They actually use both all day, I have
noticed.  The best thing about these is that they can't move them or spill
them AND they are so easy to take out and clean and change!

Just giving a helpful tip!

Lisa

PS - some good news - my Nala really seems to be responding well from the
Lupron shot!!!!  :o)