From:
Jillian Steffes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 15:11:34 -0600
Interested in helping out a non-profit ferret shelter, but aren't able to
adopt, or donate much time or money?  One of the easiest ways to help is
by just being online!  A great new service has been developed, where folks
like us who frequent the web (or are only online once in awhile) can EARN
MONEY FOR THEIR FAVORITE CAUSE just by visiting this web site!  All you
have to do is sign on with this terrific site, www.igive.com, and whenever
you visit their website, each time you click on an advertisement you can
earn $0.09, and that adds up!  There are other ways you can earn even more
money for the charity, at no cost to yourself!  Basically, advertisers pay
to have you see their ad, and that $ is passed on to your cause by the
folks at iGive!  Here is the link, The Ferret Nook, Inc. has had great
luck with iGive, and we'd love to see you join!

EVEN IF YOU ONLY VISIT THIS SITE ONCE, IF YOU JUST SIGN YOU CAN EARN $2 FOR
THE FERRET NOOK!  And if you want to switch to a different charity later,
you can!  But for now, we'll take all the help we can get.

here is the web address

http://www.iGive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=2121

It will direct you to the page for our Cambridge, WI shelter, currently
home to 90+ ferrets.  I'm working on a webpage and hope to unveil it soon,
thanks!

To contact The Ferret Nook, Inc. directly, email [log in to unmask]

Jillian Steffes
Andre and Tasha
Webmaster for The Ferret Nook, Inc, nonprofit shelter
Wisconsin