From:
Sue Howard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 04:11:16 EDT
Hey Guys!  This is my second post to the FML.  I got so much good advice
from the first one I had to ask my second question.

I have volunteered to do the monthly newsletter for the Educated Ferret
shelter in South Hadley, Mass.  I have all I need to get this accomplished
except for one little (he he) thing: I have no ferret clip art!  Not any!!
And I NEED it!  LOL.

If anyone has ANYTHING, or knows of where I can find it, could you please
let me know?  The previous publishers of the newsletter had all handmade
(their own) ferret clipart, but I would like to jazz it up a little.  I've
been looking but with no luck.  I've always thought of myself as pretty
resourceful but haven't been able to come up with anything.  I have a few
little things but could really use some recommendations.

Anyway, guys, thanks for reading and if you have anything, thanks ahead
of time for helping :)

Sue
and the two crazy boys
Dante , who wants to eat anything I eat (ice cream, cereal, everything
except meat-makes sense to me)
Toby, future Patriot Linebacker (tackles Dante like there is no tommorow)
and soon to be joined by Paul, an older gent who is deaf and blind but
apparently doesn't let that stop him!