From:
eri garner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 May 2009 15:19:46 -0500
[Moderator's note: Yes, pretty off-topic and I normally wouldn't put
it in here, but we did recently talk about a ferret being a service
animal. Perhaps people will get ideas on where to follow up about
such things? Definitely not a normal FML post though. BIG]

Elderly woman with MS booted from Bridal store in Dallas because she
has her service dog with her:
<http://www.khou.com/topstories/stories/khou090518_tnt_bridal-store-ms.15517cf4.html?ocp=1#slcgm_comments_anchor>

OR

http://tinyurl.com/opzek3
I am APPALLED, shocked, dismayed, ticked off, and ashamed to even be
in the same state as this lousy store.

Why don't we just start forcing people in wheelchairs to walk? Or take
away canes from the disabled as they enter a store? Or maybe kick
crutches out from under someone??

~Eri in Texas (the Compassionate State??)

--
/\_/\
(>"<)