From:
John Rosloot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 09:03:38 -0600
Does anyone here have any information or opinions about 'Real Canadian
Ferrets'?  Especially regarding long term health?  I was looking at some
8 week old kits recently who came from that breeder.  They are very well
behaved; they nipped and chewed playfully, but not at all hard.  They
have beautiful coats, are active and appear to be healthy; except the
male seems to have a kinda large belly.  But he seems healthy otherwise.

Any thoughts?

--
John Rosloot, Caregiver to Sammy
With loving memories of my dear departed Buddy,