Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 08:48:56 -0500
>From:    Robin Hegge <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: MARSHALL FERRETS = SCARED FERRETS????

I have three Marshall ferrets: one hob and two jills.  The hob came from
a pet shop while both jills came from a rescue.  While all three have
different personalities none of them are the slightest bit timid!

Ferrets are like people.  Every one has its own personality.  The fact
that they come from MF has nothing to do with it.

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
Home page: http://schroeder-family.us
NRA Life Member

Behold the superfluous.  They are always sick.  They vomit their gall
and call it a newspaper.  Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche 1844-1900