From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 05:00:20 -0700
Hi Sally;

Pls feel free to email me directly as often I just skim the fml..  I'm also
packing to goto Colo.  & will be off line for a week or two..  You can also
call me with the # on the recipe & if on the road it will forward to my
voice mail.

To answer your question, hey will get benefit no matter how the tonic gets
in them.  In a recipe is fine, but if they take it on their own mixed with
water they just can have it more often.  Mine have it available all the
time now, always next to regular pure water so they have a choice.  Some
people report success mixing it with something else they like, such as
mashed bananas, or even peaches for one kid.  One person mixes it with
water to make a "tea", then adds that to whatever other food he's giving.

I'd also give Pycnogenol and Drenamin for the adrenal condition, details
are in the recipe & notes following it on dosages & sources.

I'd agree that fighting them is good to avoid if at all possible....
Sometimes they just want to leave, maby needed more elsewhere.  When it
seems like that time may be near, I just give them permission, also saying
if they want to stay I will do whatever possible to help..  So far, I
haven't had to "assist" anyone who was ready to leave.

Take care,  hugs to all

Gary & the gang of fur
Timmy's web site=<http://www.concentric.net/~Gferret/>; He's the ferret
totally healed from "terminal lymphoma" without drugs or surgery. :)
My ICQ# 4461104
Timmy's Mailing List = http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/TimmyFerret
Timmy's Forum = http://forums.delphi.com/m/main.asp?sigdir=TimmyFerret