From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 2011 21:35:07 -0700
On our website the Support Our Shelters' (S.O.S) Shelter List gives the
name, address and vet info for shelters all over the world with current
status which includes number of ferrets, and needs including
outstanding vet and shelter bills.

For shelters who are interested and would like to join the SOS Shelter
List you may contact me at [log in to unmask] A
questionaire will be sent out to be completed and returned.

To visit the main page of the shelter list please go to:
http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-ShelterList.html

If there are any questions or I can help please email me.
Sharon for SOS
http://www.supportourshelters.org