From:
"Shortley, Lisa" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 13:53:15 -0500
Lydia -
My Loco does that couch digging as well!  My gosh - if you lifted up the
cushions on my couch, you would be shocked at the "mouse-holes" that are
under there!

I just love him - even though it is a major pain to try to lure him back
out of the couch again!  He has also dug a hole in the bottom of my couch
as well!  Little smartie!

He is deaf, so talking to him doesn't really do much.  He looks so
innocent, but I know he knows what he is doing.  When I pick him up and
talk to him, he just looks at me like, "whatever, I know I am too cute
for you to be mad at!".  He is such a little stinker!

Dooks to all!
Lisa and the guys