From:
Esther A Agudelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 20:11:46 -0700
Yesterday i came on the list anon.  But i think it's safe to come out
open.  As my second day on the list i have read many of the notes on
the list and have thought of them.  First, max is doing great.  He's as
healthy as that baby can be.  Right know he is playing with the child
that i baby sit and my brother.

Julie-My idea isn't professional but it's better than nothing.  First
switch everything back to the way it was.  If the rash is still there
then it's best if you go to the vet.

Jennifer- That is very funny and it's axually happened to Max.  I hope it
all goes well with the deaf one.

Valerie-That was a very cute pic at the end of your note.

Wayne-even though i just got here but if your family with a fret of
course i'll keep tally in prayer.  Feel better tally.  "dook""dook"

trish-even though i wasn't here to know from start but you must have a
very strong spirited fret and dook to all ya.

shelters with care to protect those with ADV+.  They should get even extra
for helping ferrets with such desease.

Becky&Heather-I think it's the nicest thing I have heard of anyone do for
ferret.  authur is very lucky to have someone like you "drown" to him.
Stores like that should be sued for letting thongs like that happen.  I
hope he is in good health.

Debi-thank you very much for your info on driving ferret proof.  But for
sally(my cousin's ferret)it's quit late.  My aunt was driving and sally
was in a cage but not properly closed.  When my cousin yelled, "mom watch
out for sally!" my aunt stepped on the brakes, in which were too close to
the floor, squeased her head and got stuck.  Unfortunatly it chocked her
to death.RIP

Fred-so sorry for morgan.  I hope the other one get's better.  Same for
Bojangles.

well,g2g.tnt:-)
Esther